Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP SE is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services.* 42-year history of innovation We help companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One is an affordable, easy-to-implement business management solution designed specifically to meet the needs of emerging and dynamically growing SME’s. SAP B1 has proven to be the fastest growing ERP solution in the East African with over 250 sites in Kenya alone and rapid growth into Ethiopia, Tanzania and wider Africa. A solution that gives managers on-demand access to critical real-time information through one single system containing financial, customer relationship management, manufacturing, and management control capabilities. The solution that enables rapid employee productivity, while empowering managers to make better business decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial management automates, integrates, and manages all your financial and accounting processes
- Warehouse and production management handles inventory across multiple warehouses, tracks stock movements, and manages production orders based on material requirements planning.
- Customer relationship management enables effective sales and opportunity management, and after-sales support.
- Purchasing automates your entire procurement process from purchase order to vendor invoice payment.
- Reporting delivers instant, comprehensive, and real-time reports enabling fact-based decision making
Designed for midsize companies, SAP Business All-in-One is a comprehensive and flexible business management solution that helps you integrate and optimize processes across your entire company – at an affordable price. With SAP Business All-in-One, you get a single, configurable solution that helps you manage every aspect of your business including:
- Human Resources
- Product Development
- Corporate Services
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to manage financials, accounting, HR, operations, and corporate services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manages your marketing, sales and service
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to optimize procurement and sourcing
- Business Intelligence for new insights and improved decision making
- SAP Best Practices based on 35 years of SAP’s experience with 25 industries worldwide
- SAP Netweaver technology to quickly and cost-effectively align your business with future growth
- Industry-specific Functionality to address unique business processes: B4 ProSuite for Engineering, Construction & Operations, and B4 ProSuite for Professional Services